Help us build something amazing!
360 Media is a Certified Google Street View Trusted Photography Agency! We are thrilled to be growing and we are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our sales force. If you are a self motivated go-getter, have an outgoing personality, and want to sell a solid product backed by Google then we want to meet you!
Roles we need:
Field Sales Champions:
We regard new business development and the ability to quickly identify and close new customers as the single most important trait of people on our field sales team. Our sales people must be smart, focused, and able to see a project through to its successful completion by implementing the proven Sales and Marketing Program. Our successful sales reps share a number of common sales traits, chief among them a very high level of interpersonal persuasive skills, the ability to stay organized, and a willingness to work smart.
If you are a high-energy individual with a winning attitude and work ethic, you will find a strong match to your talent and initiative at our firm. Capable, self-directed, achievement-oriented employees are the foundation of our business.
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call or visit on existing or potential sales opportunities, obtain orders and service existing accounts.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Distribute flyers to commercial businesses and seek out decision makers
- Have an in depth knowledge of the information that you are handing out and be a point of information for people with queries
- Be enthusiastic about the product you are promoting
- Cover as many locations as you can in order to market as widely as possible
Fill out the form
Use the form below to contact us.
Simply tell us a little about yourself with the position you are applying for, expected salary and your previous work experience along with your contact information.
Send us a Message!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]